I So Want

What's Hot
CavemanGroggCavemanGrogg Frets: 3288

Just think of all the fun to be had with one of these, and everything you can do with it at beaches, rivers, lakes, ponds, and fishing ponds.

3reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24841
    Scaring the shit out of people = 'fun' ?
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4307
    ^ sometimes
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 12895
    edited July 17
    Emp_Fab said:
    Anyone believing they're seeing a real shark in a river, pond or fishing lake in Scotland deserves to have the shit scared out of them :-)
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • BrioBrio Frets: 2008
    A 4ft GREAT white?
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7300
    Offset said:
    Emp_Fab said:
    Anyone believing they're seeing a real shark in a river, pond or fishing lake deserves to have the shit scared out of them :-)
    Some freshwater sharks in Nicaragua to be fair Offy old chum
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12687
    Bull sharks regularly swim in rivers. 
    tony99 said:
    Offset said:
    Emp_Fab said:
    Anyone believing they're seeing a real shark in a river, pond or fishing lake in Scotland deserves to have the shit scared out of them :-)
    Some freshwater sharks in Nicaragua to be fair Offy old chum
    OK, edited :-)
  • CavemanGroggCavemanGrogg Frets: 3288
    edited July 17
    Brio said:
    A 4ft GREAT white?

An exceptionally large great white shark is colloquially known as a ''submarine'', to achieve this, the great white must be at least 20ft in length - and they are generally over 40 years old, making this 4ft model, a 1/5 scale model of a very large great white, or a 1/1 scale, with a younger teen aged  great white.

Offset said:
    Emp_Fab said:
    Anyone believing they're seeing a real shark in a river, pond or fishing lake in Scotland deserves to have the shit scared out of them :-)

That's a good point, perhaps a version of ''Nessie'' might be a better option for somebody who lives in a land locked part of southern Scotland with a lot of hills.  Or even a ''Haggis'' - a small fur covered animal that lives on hill tops in Scotland, with it's right legs longer than it's left legs in order to make it easier for them to run around in circles on hill tops counterclockwise.

(And yes I have submitted a request for a quote, though with a few differences, like the ability for the pectoral fins to be able to trim the RC in the water column - so it can made to look like it is lunging out of the water towards something, a FPV camera in the mouth, as well as sound effects - specifically the ''cellos'' from Jaws, it being able to ''yell'' in a salty American accent ''You're going to need a bigger boat'', as well as ''here comes Brucey'', and ''I can taste your fear in my water''.  And if possible for the mouth to have the ability to open an close)

I have been putting quite a lot of though into it since I first came across his RC subs a while ago, the video I posted is of the fifth iteration of this RC model - it is by no means a cheap toy.
    Well blow me down.  @CavemanGrogg - anything you want to 'fess up to?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/videos/c1vd294wdq4o