SITE CHANGES COMING SOON: New ad provider

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 27292
    (just putting this in the stickies up at the top)
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TanninTannin Frets: 5749

I think it would be obvious that I don't, given that I'm testing before it's released ;)
    What an interesting idea! Who knows, it could even catch on one day. :)
    Tannin said:

I think it would be obvious that I don't, given that I'm testing before it's released ;)
    What an interesting idea! Who knows, it could even catch on one day. :)
    It should be noted, however, that it's possible he was right...because testing prior to release isn't something my employer's currently keen on...which is why I've spent the last three weeks fixing nigh-intractable data problems caused by a rushed, untested release.#

Not $16bn worth, mind.
    <space for hire>
  • thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2976
    I have been here since the beginning and am very happy to support the site - it's a great community.  I learned a lot every day - sometimes that's about guitars,  but, I'm confused - I subscribe so you have the funds to keep the site running -  Is it better that we don't subscribe so you get more money?

I have been here since the beginning and am very happy to support the site - it's a great community.  I learned a lot every day - sometimes that's about guitars,  but, I'm confused - I subscribe so you have the funds to keep the site running -  Is it better that we don't subscribe so you get more money?

Well, not any more - ad revenue has tanked, so subscriptions are better. However, subscriptions are also better from a long-term perspective anyway; just from a customer service and site longevity perspective, I'd rather have people subscribed than not.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom