SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Bigsby B6 Towner Tension Bar System Callahan String Through Steel Bar and Revered Soft Spring

DumodalDumodal Frets: 535
edited July 26 in Parts £

I bought it directly from the USA Towner shop.  I have only used it briefly once on my 335/339, so it is in excellent shape!

Includes:

-Made in the USA Bigsby B6 Aluminium Short hinged

- Towner Tension Bar which (will only fit studs/posts in inches, not metric studs/posts)

- Towner drill-less installation with the back metal raiser and the longer screw, which means you don't need to drill the Bigsby to the body if you don't want to.

- The Callaham String-through steel bar was installed, so there is no more fighting when changing strings on a Bigsby.

- Reverend Soft Touch Spring

- Included screws and original spring in case you do want to drill the Bigsby on.

The rivets at the back of the Bigsby are pressed in so the holes are not noticeable when installing the drill-less kit, this rivets can be cut if you desire to drill the Bigsby.

Save some considerable cash with this fantastic kit, I have used mine with my 335/339 guitars and it works like a charm.

Price £200 posted

Pictures:

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments