SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Tom Anderson Hollow Cobra S

What's Hot
Dan5150Dan5150 Frets: 23
edited August 1 in Guitars £
Tom Anderson Hollow Cobra S up for sale. Finish is Tortoise over a quilted maple top on a mahogany body. Absolutely incredible guitar but I have a TA Classic that I use more and it’s a shame to have it living in its case! 

Pretty interesting spec being hollow with solid Rosewood Neck and Fingerboard. Anderson H2 & M1 pickups with the standard Cobra shorter (LP) scale length. Makes for a very unique sounding and feeling guitar. Comes with the original TA case and paperwork. 

It is in very good condition for the age but there are some light signs of use, very hard to capture in pictures. 

Looking for £3000 NOW £2850

Collection from Kent strongly preferred but willing to meet up within reason. I will consider shipping but it will be at the risk and expense of the buyer. 

The only trades or P/X I would consider off the top of my head is a Tom Anderson T type or Bulldog or a nice 1x12 combo (Redplate, Two Rock, Hook, Suhr Bella, Mesa Lonestar). Happy to listen to others but cash is king in this case. 
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments