I was going to go to band practice tonight...

What's Hot
CirrusCirrus Frets: 8497
But now I'm not because a guy driving up the road has had a stroke or heart attack or something, floored it and crashed into an oncoming car right outside my house. Emergency crew everywhere, two totally wrecked cars at the end of our drive. It looked like the guy had died - a passer by and my neighbour had him out on the pavement doing CPR. bloody horrible. They were working on him in the back of the ambulance for ten minutes before it sped off, so I guess there was hope. So if you thought you were having a bad day... It wasn't THAT bad.
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CirrusCirrus Frets: 8497
    Rereading this it could come across like I'm complaining my evening was ruined. I'm not, I'm just shocked that it could happen right outside my door! I've got my fingers crossed for the poor bugger :(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    To be fair though, that is pretty annoying.
    My V key is broken
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15769
    that's a grim thing to witness.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • It happened to my Dad about five years ago, few days in intensive car, few weeks in a ward, fitted an ICD (Implanted Cardiac Defibrillator) and he's doing good :)

Scary though!
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8497
    Good to hear there can be a good outcome! I'm doing the dishes and having a tidy up. So if nothing else, I'll get brownie points from lady Cirrus.