Helix dust cover

What's Hot
Has anyone found a good dust cover for a helix floor?
they seem to be dust magnets!
I’m looking for a Perspex type of cover that would go over the top and allow the cables to remain in place, rather than a gig bag or travelling case type. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 7257
    I'd email Decksaver and ask if they are developing one - their stuff is great.

Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BlueStratBlueStrat Frets: 1002
    I tried that but sadly they’re not. I’d have thought the line 6 was a big market to get a piece of?
  • thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2359
    I've got one of the TRM perspex ones that protects the top of it.  Sent my helix back so dont need it anymore.
  • BlueStratBlueStrat Frets: 1002
    If you’re selling the TRM one would you drop me a PM? I’d prefer a full cover but they don’t seem to be available
  • PLOPPLOP Frets: 350
    I have a small fleece blanket I lay over mine when I’m not using it. I’ve got a golden retriever and he likes to leave big yellow hairs everywhere I have to do something and this works generally. 
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1997
    PLOP said:
    I have a small fleece blanket I lay over mine when I’m not using it. I’ve got a golden retriever and he likes to leave big yellow hairs everywhere I have to do something and this works generally. 
    Ah yes. My big idiot floofer likes to use pedal boards/ helix as a very uncomfy looking pillow ever.

• MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3778
    Next Door's Cat in my Helix bag

And in my XR-18 bag