NPD:Hudson Broadcast Dual

What's Hot
spev11spev11 Frets: 474
After the Atriedes didnt work out (mad as a box of frogs but frankly too mental) I decided to sort out my overdrive quest. After much deliberation I settled on a Broadcast Dual, fab so far but I'm just sorting stuffing it onto the pedalboard.

The reflecting pool is newish as well, can't decide If i'm going to keep that though as it is bloody huge (the dual delay is great though as are the modulated reverbs)
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• daveyhdaveyh Frets: 702
    I recently got one as a present for my son, he loves George Harrison so figured that the overdriving board sound might be exactly what he was looking for. It’s corne to me for a while and I’ve been playing with it and I’m frankly stunned. Totally get what the hype is about. For me it sits between an overdrive and fuzz, has the best qualities of both. Could totally see me ditching everything for this. It’s awesome! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • spev11spev11 Frets: 474
    i've been loving the low gain as an always on with my strat and rolling the guitar volume about then kicking the high gain switch for extra fur/fuzz/noise, glorious, i'm now staring at the Hudson website seeing what else there is
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NickBNickB Frets: 319
    I bought one yesterday from Guitarbitz in Bath (thoroughly nice chaps to deal with). I have an Origin M-EQ in front. Loving it so far. 
  • spev11spev11 Frets: 474
    I've just run my little mini ibanez fuzz in front of it with the low gain on and thats it for me, little bit of octave and im lost
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • pluckbuddypluckbuddy Frets: 340
    Currently using my dual as a treble boost and fuzz into a Page. Nice range of sounds with both. 

The only thing I've noticed about running a Broadcast on its own is i was getting an increased in treble response when I stepped on my delay pedal. Using an always on buffer in the chain after it sorted that out and all good now. 

Having trouble finding space for my beloved Barbershop with this set up. 
  • Going to jump in and thead hijack. I am looking into possibly replacing a T Rex Moller 2 and a Pro Co Rat for a Hudson Broadcast Dual switch. I use the Rat as a fuzz more or less. The footswitch on the Rat has come off already. I don't use the Moller as much as I thought I would, just the clean boost the odd time.