TC Ditto for acoustic work?

TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1849
Anyone use a ditto with an acoustic?

Doing some rehearsals for impending duo work and I reckon in places a looper would really fatten things up a bit. For instance the intro and solo for Durans "ordinary world"
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    @erky32 uses a Digitech Jam Man and it seems to work and sound great, don't see why a Ditto wouldn't work just as well.
  • EvoEvo Frets: 317
    I use the ditto x2. Love the looper, but I wanted a panic button I could hit in case I looped wrong and needed it to stop quickly! Worked perfectly for me, every function I need is only one stomp away. None of this double tapping switches. Couldn't go back now I've started using it
  • erky32erky32 Frets: 49
    After using various loopers, ....1st was the AKAI (operated easily but it had limited loop time for my need - basically solo elec/acoustic laying down say e.g., a 12 bar turn round) , the BOSS double pedal (but found the pedal response uncomfortable) ....ended up with a Jam Man Stereo as @Richardj quoted which has loads of functiions/memories that I dont use, but the dedicated START & STOP footswitches work effortlessly for live solo performance work .
    I still often use the 35sec looper on my ME70 multiFX, - its very adequate, but has the problem of double tap for off - and then its lost as well ! - so limited usability but you can always get by rearranging the song sequence.