SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Redplate BluesMachine66

AornicAornic Frets: 674
edited September 24 in Amps £
Semi-withdrawn: I'm still figuring the amp out and have made gains since posting this and it's sounding a lot more to my liking. Send a message if you're interested or have an ODS-style amp for trade however. As it stands, I don't mind keeping this at all but there are definitely other amps out there that I would part with it for.

Bought recently from @Keefy ;;

Original listing here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/3960103

A tremendously incredible amp with three flavours of Fender cleans and a lovely cascading drive section. However, after a little time tinkering, I'm finding that to get the most out of the drive I need to have it at a higher volume than I really should in my living situation. 

Pickup from New Malden KT3. Looking for my cost, £1625, firm. Payment via bank transfer or PayPal friends and family in person. Would consider a trade for a Dumble ODS style amp, head preferred, plus cash depending on which.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• If a prospective buyer would rather have it as a head, I have a head shell for it...
  • GuvGuv Frets: 2
    Great amp
  • ChesterChester Frets: 53
    Looks absolutely stunning .. no delivery option?
  • AornicAornic Frets: 674
    Chester said:
    Looks absolutely stunning .. no delivery option?
    Afraid not.