SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Hughes & Kettner TM 36 Head & Cab (PICS)

KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3413
edited November 2014 in Amps £

Mint Tubemeister 36W valve head weighing just 17lbs for a 3 channel amp. For an idea of scale, the 1st/above picture shows a drumstick - it really is a tiny head!

Comes with it's own soft case, speaker lead and Bright Onions channel foot-switch.
Red Box speaker emulator - goes to desk or recording device
Digital Reverb
Step down wattage from 36W to 0 (silent recording) with 18, 5 and 1W available
MIDI
Serial FX loop and switchable via MIDI
It takes pedals really well

More detailed spec info here http://hughes-and-kettner.com/products/tubemeister/tubemeister-36/

The cab is a 1x12 H&K Bass Reflex (specially ported) that has a custom Hotcovers padded soft cover. I've had quite a few different cabs in my time, EV, Mesa etc but this is probably the best in terms of projection, bass thump and sound. The vinyl on the top has a little light marking on it and that was there when I bought it from new and Guitar Guitar gave me some money off.

Asking £650. I prefer collection or will deliver within M25 or close by for petrol and prefer not to send although feel free to arrange your own paid courier.
NO trades on this one.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments