robin guthrie

just an awesome guitarist 
i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
    Weird - for a moment I thought who is this bloody Robin Guthrie he's going on about?, thinking probably some "flavour of the month" new kid on the block, and only after watching a bit did I realise you were posting about someone who has made some of my all-time favourite music, and who I've been a fan of for years. So yes, awesome, and important. Love Cocteau Twins and all that 4AD stuff from the late 80s/early 90s. Cheers for posting that, great to see! :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    I have all his solo albums .. great guitar player. Lives in France and makes his own records and sells them direct.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • My favourite guitarist. Nay, my favourite musician of all time. The things that man's music does to my heart shouldn't be legal!
    I got to have a brief chat with him after the Luminere show at Cambridge some time ago. I came *this* close to having a go on his Levinson/Schecter Jazzmaster ( some git interrupted!).
    He was very gracious and I have never been so star-struck in all my life. 
    I've been a fan  since November '84, when I bought Treasure on a whim. The Cocteaus are still my favourite band.
    My wife asked me to stop singing Wonderwall.
    I said maybe.....