The Trews

What's Hot
Anybody a fan? 

I picked up a copy of Classic Rock. It had a free album by them in. Seems like they've been around a while. Got a few releases under the hood. So what's the go? Why have they never really been picked up and propelled into mainstream radio? They seem like a fairly radio friendly band to me. Their songs are pretty catchy. Kind of annoying actually. Just stuck it in the car stereo on the way home. I don't know why it took precedence over Foo Fighters' new album that I also just bought in that same shopping trip... But it did. Kept me in good company for the drive home. Good sound. Starting to like some of the lyrics. 

Not bad, not bad. I think I particularly enjoyed these two though: 

And

Music the great communicator, use two sticks to make it in the nature - a music reviews blog: http://usetwosticks.wordpress.com/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I have their debut. Good straight ahead rock music.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Hey, they're Canadian!  They get quite a bit of airplay here and just recently started playing bigger, better venues than bars.  

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom