SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Comments

• My favourite guitar ever! Of all the guitars and in particular all the musicmans I've owned the Morse Std with Floyd is the one I most regret selling. Truly wish I had the money for this one :-(
    GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2570
    Thanks man. It should be a keeper, but needs must sadly :-(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • i recently acquired a Music Man and i have to say they are great instruments

• If I hadn't just bought another EBMM I'd take this. Steal at that price and have previously bought an amp off @StefB ; great to deal with.

• llewllew Frets: 78
    Ebmm guitar's are awesome. Glwts
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2570
    llew said:

I agree @llew, thanks.  Seems we are in a minority though, certainly on here.
  • ElxElx Frets: 412
    We are not in minority ;) I've been looking at this for days but the euro is so weak against the pound that it would simply cost me too much (I am in The Netherlands and make my money in EUR)
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 643
    StefB said:
    llew said:

I agree @llew, thanks.  Seems we are in a minority though, certainly on here
    I'll join the minority then - I think the EBMM guitars are ace - I have a MusicMan Axis SuperSport with piezo bridge and it is a superb bit of kit. The necks on the EBMM guitars are sublime. I'll also testify to @StefB being great to deal with - I'm still loving the Vox he sold me. I'm not in the market for another solid-body but this would be up there if I was. Great guitars and a great chap to deal with - have a bump!
    :-bd
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 622
    Wow...can't believe this has not been snagged.... That is a very keen price too !

If it was hardtail I would have up the motorway like hannibal going over the mountains.....resistance would have been futile

'Let the Morse be with you'

Good luck with the sale...have a bump