Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Childish behaviours

What's Hot

Comments

• Bellycaster;410703" said:
    Sometimes I pretend I'm a really great Tennis Player by swishing my Guitar all over the place around the room.
    Sometimes I pretend I'm a really great guitar player by leaping round the room playing a tennis racket....
    I thought that's what all "Grown Ups" did, so I reversed it ;-)

Even more startling, I sometimes pretend to be a great guitar player by holding the guitar in the regular playing position.

:-)
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    I honestly find it amusing to sneak up to my  daughter whilst shes watching Scooby doo surprise her with a trump on the head, this also works well for the dogs.
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10409
    I like cider.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • mrchi said:
    I honestly find it amusing to sneak up to my  daughter whilst shes watching Scooby doo surprise her with a trump on the head, this also works well for the dogs.
    The Dogs trump on her head too?

;-)
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Sing poo and wee songs a lot to myself, actually can't get them out of my head when I have come up with a new one, that is where the creative lyric ability ends though unfortunately.  Always run up and down the stairs.  Build projects, which is what I've always done and always play the Battlestar Galactica, A team or Magnum theme tune on the guitar when I am at the end of a bit of a dog tired day.  Really get off on that.  Especially the A team theme.  Often jump and twist about in a silly half dance indoors when no one is looking instead of walking, which for a man pushing 40 in work boots with a beard is pretty sad I guess.  And still do 180's and bunny hops when I rarely take the bike out and still love climbing trees, but I do that in my job.  Still got it though, I can compete with the best of the 8 year olds.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16071
    I play Doctors and nurses with Hooters the wife
    tae be or not tae be
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited November 2014
    I still consider the viability of danger wanks.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16071
    a danger wank is not sayin' a hail Mary afterwards
    tae be or not tae be
  • breakstuff;410809" said:
    I like cider.
    What lol!? I rarely drink but it's cider before anything else lol
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24673
    I run down the aisles in supermarkets and jump on the trolley.  I also dance with it if I'm in a good mood, spinning it around the corners.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
  • Who doesn't? :)
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Nick Botfield hurt himself doing that.
    My V key is broken
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15858

I like wearing big nappies, poohing myself then jerking off when nanny scolds me.

is that what you mean?

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • when driving and I open the electric windows in the car I reach across with my left had to do it, in my head I hear these words:

"his computers' off, Luke you've switched off your targeting computer what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm OK"

Also at work we have to wear in-ear hearing protection. When I take mine out I make a hissing noise and pretend I'm the Predator taking my face mask off to fight Arnie.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• Sambostar said:
    Sing poo and wee songs a lot to myself.

Me too. "I need a poo, I really, really do" and "I need a wee, a riddly-diddly-dee" both to the tune of "I Saw the Sign" by Ace of Bass. I think I've announced this here before but it bears repeating.

There's a Brighton band called the Brown Stripes whose entire repertoire is pop/rock classics reworked to a coprological theme.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuego said:

I like wearing big nappies, poohing myself then jerking off when nanny scolds me.

is that what you mean?

There used to be a house of ill repute near to where I grew up where you could pay to dress up as a baby and do stuff like this. It used to be on the news every now and again. I bet the house prices were lower than average on that street.
    :-O
    Link to my trading feedback
  • I used to be able to sing in the style of Alvin and the Chipmunks. I'd mostly do Guns n Roses for some reason. Haven't tried it lately and I'm at work now so maybe later!
    Link to my trading feedback
  • IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
    I wave my hand in front of me as I approach automatic doors and pretend I'm opening them using The Force.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • When I drive up a sliproad off the motorway I like to pretend I'm piloting an aeroplane coming into land, with sound-effects.

Also, I run up the stairs on all fours.
    Use Your Brian
  • IanSavage said:
    I wave my hand in front of me as I approach automatic doors and pretend I'm opening them using The Force.
    I do a similar thing during foreplay.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom