Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who uses a tuner pedal?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• NervousJohnNervousJohn Frets: 191
    edited November 2014
    ROOG;412468" said:

What you mean you managed to fit it to the drummer?
    Pick an orifice and encourage with a hammer. It's why I use Boss tuners, the TC ones just aren't as sturdy. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I use the Polytune Mini or Sonic Research depending on setup etc. not tried a clip-on, but am happy with pedals
  • Alnico;411856" said:
    Clip on's are great..............until another guitarist plays at stage volume or worse, the bass player.This vibrates your own guitar and confuses the clip on tuner, thus messing up your tuning, assuming you are tuning up at that moment in time.I use a TU-3 which has an excellent buffer in it but also gives me the absolute confidence that i'm in tune. I've got in the habit of using it in between every single song. This gives me a solid mute between songs which helps to keep (my part of) the set clean and means i can hit the strings with confidence that the last thing i did was check tuning.I would never abandon my pedal tuner. It's my most important pedal.An out of tune guitar sounds awful and a clip on doesn't always work the way it should.
    This when playing in a band, for the same reasons. Otherwise a clip-on at home.