A woman scorned .........

What's Hot
axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
I was chatting about hospitals to a guy I know down at the gym. He told me that he once spent 3 months inside one. I inquired why and he raised his left arm to show me a scar 5 inches long. His wife found out that he had been having an affair and she ran him through with a carving knife! Cut his spleen and just missed his heart apparently. Youch!!!!!!!

They are not still married.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16071

I worked in a hospital pharmacy dept for many years, lived in the nurses quarters for 3 of those years...

heh heh....the fire alarm use tae go off every bloody weekend and when the firemen did a head count for a particular building there was always about a dozen or so extra bodies

Hmmm n....u....r...s...e...s

tae be or not tae be
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I hope she's in prison.
    My V key is broken
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    ^^or a secure unit.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• hootsmon;412965" said:
    I worked in a hospital pharmacy dept for many years, lived in the nurses quarters for 3 of those years...heh heh....the fire alarm use tae go off every bloody weekend and when the firemen did a head count for a particular building there was always about a dozen or so extra bodiesHmmm n....u....r...s...e...s
    Some nurses I used to know used to burn their toast on purpose to make the fire brigade come out! Always someone new staying over at the nurses quarters ;)

"A city star won’t shine too far"