SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS Blackstar ID60TVP Combo £250 delivered

cbilly22cbilly22 Frets: 361
edited January 2015 in Amps £
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Now in the middle of the mother of all clear outs, and have decided to sell this as well.
Blackstar ID60TVP combo. I'm sure you all know the specs etc. I've only had this a little while and have really enjoyed using it. As with all decent modelling stuff it's excellent for using at home but, unlike some modelling amps I've owned, this one is also bloody great in a band setting. The insider software is pretty good but I really never bothered with it outside of updating the amps firmware....though the phrase trainer thing is pretty cool. One of the best things about this unit is that it can be as easy or as complicated as you like. If you want loads of presets you can do that, or you can just plug in, spin a few knobs until you like the sound and play, which is how I use it.
I'm not massively fussed about selling this as it's dead handy for jams, rehearsals and home but there is always other stuff you fancy so am looking for £250 delivered, or £230 collected from the Canterbury/South East Kent area. Amp is in excellent condition and comes with USB lead and power supply.
Payment via paypal gift or bank transfer. Any questions just give me a shout. Cheers all :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments