brian eno

What's Hot
just watched this arena documentary about him and wanted to share it,as it's great.

i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    Very good .. I'm a big Eno fan.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12512
    Brilliant man. I met him once. Totally unassuming and very quiet man. I embarrassed myself by asking for an autograph and rabbiting on about his massive amount of talent and my love of his work with Fripp. He just smiled gently and muttered "thank you" before disappearing as quickly as he could.
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    boogieman said:
    Brilliant man. I met him once. Totally unassuming and very quiet man. I embarrassed myself by asking for an autograph and rabbiting on about his massive amount of talent and my love of his work with Fripp. He just smiled gently and muttered "thank you" before disappearing as quickly as he could.
    Lucky you didn't meet Fripp then ... ;-)

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogieman;414314" said:
    Hmmm - I due to meet Peter Gabriel in just over a week and am convinced I'll make a total knob of myself.

Meeting famous people when you're young is easy - you blurt anything out and the famous person makes allowances for you being young....