SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Garage full of new Motorcycle Kit. Helmets, gloves, boots etc.

What's Hot

Comments

• Thanks for checking, a grey Hellbell looks too "yoof" for me. :) Are the Duchinni Ridge jackets wacky yellow, and would one fit over a leather jacket.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PwaloPwalo Frets: 113
    Thanks for checking, a grey Hellbell looks too "yoof" for me. :) Are the Duchinni Ridge jackets wacky yellow, and would one fit over a leather jacket.
    I have black ones as well. I would assume if you got one large enough it would!  The linings are removeable as well.
  • harpoharpo Frets: 177
    Small mens gloves price please
  • where abouts are you for collecting, could do with a new FF helmet but I am fussy about fit.. any boots size 11?
    where abouts are you for collecting, could do with a new FF helmet but I am fussy about fit.. any boots size 11?

Just off the A1 near Peterborough. Yes, I have a few size 11s. If your near, there's no problem trying on.
    harpo said:
    Small mens gloves price please

There's too many gloves to riffle through quickly. I'll make a list later today and post it up?
  • Pwalo said:
    where abouts are you for collecting, could do with a new FF helmet but I am fussy about fit.. any boots size 11?

Just off the A1 near Peterborough. Yes, I have a few size 11s. If your near, there's no problem trying on.
    Leicester so not too far
  • IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
    Pwalo said:
    £50 squid plus a 5 spot postage if you need it. If you tell me your hand size i'll see if I have some gloves you can have FOC.
    That sounds wonderous sir, it's a deal - I'm a medium if you've got any gloves that size kicking around, a large would still fit if not! May need postage, whereabouts are you?

IanSavage said:
    Pwalo said:
    £50 squid plus a 5 spot postage if you need it. If you tell me your hand size i'll see if I have some gloves you can have FOC.
    That sounds wonderous sir, it's a deal - I'm a medium if you've got any gloves that size kicking around, a large would still fit if not! May need postage, whereabouts are you?
    Peterboghorror.
    Pwalo said:

Leicester so not too far
    Up to you. You can give me a call if you like before and I can shout out what I have whilst I'm in the garage?
  • IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
    Cool man, would need postage then - drop me a PM with how you'd want paying! If you're able to do me a receipt as well that would be magical, hoping to claim the cost back off the bastard who took me off a few weeks ago...
  • What's the biggest pair of boots you have? Preferably something sporty looking!
    What's the biggest pair of boots you have? Preferably something sporty looking!

Size 14? Targa Zenith, more like a shorter boot, nice though, after that, Oxford Bone Dry leather size 12, more like a tourer boot. After that is size 11, Blytz K4 and z2
  • Yeah I reckon a 14 might be alright. I'm a 15 really but I can get away with most 14 bike boots. How much you looking for?
    Yeah I reckon a 14 might be alright. I'm a 15 really but I can get away with most 14 bike boots. How much you looking for?
    £20 plus some P&P if you need it?
  • Pwalo said:
    Yeah I reckon a 14 might be alright. I'm a 15 really but I can get away with most 14 bike boots. How much you looking for?
    £20 plus some P&P if you need it?
    Yeah, that sounds good! P&P would be good. I will PM you!
  • Pwalo said:
    As above, I have about 50 brand new boxed helmets, boots, gloves, some jackets etc left over from my now closed motorcycle emporium. Helmets are mainly Nitros, some Sharks. Full and open face, MX etc. Boots are Bufffalo, various models. Gloves are mainly Richa. Duchinni jackets, some others. Happy to sell individually or as job lots or swap/trade for guitars. Let me know if there's anything you are looking for as there's much too much to list.
    canyou email me a photo of the helmet styles you have left thompsonjames527@gmail.com?

Pwalo said:
    As above, I have about 50 brand new boxed helmets, boots, gloves, some jackets etc left over from my now closed motorcycle emporium. Helmets are mainly Nitros, some Sharks. Full and open face, MX etc. Boots are Bufffalo, various models. Gloves are mainly Richa. Duchinni jackets, some others. Happy to sell individually or as job lots or swap/trade for guitars. Let me know if there's anything you are looking for as there's much too much to list.
    canyou email me a photo of the helmet styles you have left thompsonjames527@gmail.com?

Pwalo said:

Sure, if you could narrow it down a bit, there's about 60 in there!

Full face or open face, or motorcross, size etc...

• Pwalo said:
    same with any jackets and trousers
  • Pwalo said:
    same with any jackets and trousers
    and my dads intrested in your size 10 boots. sorry if you could send images of all of the above to that address i would really appreciate it