SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Two Mac Minis for sale, one perfect recording machine, one a good media centre...

Right, the newer one of these is a 2.4GHz dual-core, souped up to the maximum 12GB RAM and fitted with a 256GB SSD hard drive. Hence a pretty brutal compact recording machine; downside of it is that the optical drive doesn't work, but who uses one these days? I borrowed an external unit to install Logic and haven't needed it since; in very good condition, one TINY mark on the top edge. Looking around the £250 mark for this.

The other one's an older 1.83GHz Core Duo, as far as I remember (I'll confirm when I get ten minutes to hook it up!) 1GB RAM and the standard 80GB hard drive - been doing me sterling service as a media centre, and should do the same for someone else! £100 would take it. 

Both of the above prices for the base Mac Mini (and power supply / cable as applicable); as you can see from the pictures I've also got a wireless keyboard, wired mouse and remote control which I've been using with both of them. £30 for anyone who wants those to go with their lovely new Mac ;) ideally collection from Birmingham, but drop me a PM to talk about postage if you're interested...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments