Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Band Aid 30

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8480
    I'd rather have Ebola, than listen to that again.

Thanks GOD for that.  My whole family have tried to make me feel guilty for years for my absolute hatred of that cruddy song, and all the painful regurgitations of it.

And, what did it all achieve? it paid for guns to have more people killed, and 50% of the food aid given was stolen.      Sounds like another scam to rob the poor, and line the pockets of the rich!

Marlin
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31586
    "Who's in town?"

"Not many Bob, but Bonio's available..."

"Hmmmm- ok- just get him to sing the same line again and we'll use any old fuckers for the rest..."

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    ICBM said:
    If you want to buy something that will make you feel good about helping the third world, buy Microsoft products. Bill Gates probably does more good through his foundation, fairly quietly and consistently, than these 'celebrities' ever achieve.

You also get something worth having.

And I say that as an Apple fan, by the way! (I do use MS Office for Mac.)
    Bill Gates does good through his foundations?   

Then why is he so fond of injection hundreds of thousands of Africans with tainted vaccines.   His wake of disease riddled vaccine victims (including Aids, Meningitis, and other 'population control' diseases) has been reported on time and time again.     

Have a read of this: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=200468.0

So, Bill Gates....not such a great guy.

Marlin
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74397
    TheMarlin said:
    Sorry, I couldn't get past the ravings of an utter internet nutjob and had to give up after the first few posts.

Is there any evidence for any of it - actual evidence, not conspiracist nonsense? I'm none the wiser at this point.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4780
    edited November 2014
    ICBM said:
    Sorry, I couldn't get past the ravings of an utter internet nutjob...
    Well thank God tonight it's them, instead of you.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • imaloneimalone Frets: 748
    ICBM said:
    TheMarlin said:
    Sorry, I couldn't get past the ravings of an utter internet nutjob and had to give up after the first few posts.

Is there any evidence for any of it - actual evidence, not conspiracist nonsense? I'm none the wiser at this point.
    Well, their first piece of evidence is a link to, "Bill Gates says it's an absolute lie to link vaccines and autism." Which rather tells you all you need to know (if the URL didn't clue you in). Oh, and it's a New World Order conspiracy to reduce the population.

Anywaaay, back to live aid. Not a great fan of this one, and slightly disturbed by Bono's "tonight we're reaching and and touching you." Still likely to buy a copy though. Yes, ebola has been in the news for ages, but stuff like this keeps it in the spotlight when people would otherwise be getting bored of it and moving on, while help is still needed. The original live aid was a breakthrough in starting public involvement in charitable donation.

Ensemble covers, Perfect Day is about the most successful one I know, some days I prefer it to the Lou Reed original. http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/oct/08/god-only-knows-bbc-music "Brett Anderson 17 years ago, who gloomily intoned the line “you’re going to reap just what you sow” with his head turned away from the camera, like a man who’d unilaterally decided to issue a dire warning in the middle of a celebration."
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4265
    Just another way for St Bob and Bonio to mutually masterbate their massively over inflated Ego's and feeling of self righteousness, off you go chaps to Fletchers Memorial Home .
    edited November 2014
    ICBM said:
    TheMarlin said:

http://vactruth.com/2013/01/06/paralyzed-after-meningitis-vaccine/

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8563
    Any evidence from a website not called vac truth? I suppose anything reported through a name we might recognise would just be propaganda commissioned by our lizard alien overlords! ;))
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    http://nsnbc.me/2013/05/08/bill-gates-polio-vaccine-program-caused-47500-cases-of-paralysis-death/

Documentary on mercury on vaccines (and other highly toxic nasties).

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12766
    Going back to the point about cynicism etc - I'm not cynical. This is a terrible record.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• Actually tin foil is how to shut down a government controlled cat.  Proof:
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74397
    Well, Emeli Sande thinks it's shite as well, and she was on it…

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein