Turning full time Pro.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• MU = THE organisation for helping musicians in business. I'm surprised she's not already a member.
    She trained in Musical Theatre and graduated two years ago . She is a memebr of equity and has a acting agent as that was where we thought her career was going. She was mainly singing/writing  for fun . Some one spotted her ,mentioned to someone else , etc etc. and it started to take off. She has not really earned more than pocket money singing so the MU didn't figure . Looking at the site she will have to be a member to get any help.
    Yes, you can't get the help without signing up, but £160 odd quid is worth it to stop yourself getting ripped for thousands - and it's tax deductible
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    The MU has access to fully qualified lawyers. This would be my first port of call. Fretmeister is correct IMHO - pay for some decent legal advice through the MU or an MU recommended lawyer.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • The MU have a great rep. I'm an Equity member(I'm a magician) and they have been superb for me, so I imagine the MU have a very similar set up. It also includes loads of insurance cover within the membership fee.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd