My Boss GT-100 Thread

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Drew_fx said:
    What's your current rig dude?
    Pretty sparse - Weeping Demon -> Polytune -> Mooer phaser -> LPB-1 -> AMT C-1 (just in case) -> JCA22H, with the Flashback in the loop. I really want to go for dual delays, and keep drooling over a Timeline, but I might just get another Flashback instead (I'm limited to line-level pedals).

My last solution was a G-Major in front (with channel switching for the amp) and a pair of M-Ones in the loop. Then I realised I was being an idiot and didn't really need any of it.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    I'm sticking with what I've got for the time being. Unless Digitech do bring out some new top of the line shit in a few weeks. Rumours abound.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_fx said:
    Thanks dude. Single sounds way better on the GT-10 than the GT-100. They've got some bug there I think. Reverse sounds slightly different, but still has the same pitch issue. Perhaps it isn't as pervasive though? Hmm. Interesting; thanks again man!
    Analog on mine sounds more like single on the GT-100, complete with the crzy scratch effects and stuff.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Uggghs. Well I guess the GT series isn't for me right now. Tell ya though, if they fix these issues on the GT-100 I will definitely buy one.

I just got a Midibuddy off of Ben on here, and it seems pretty decent. I may start using it to control my amp and see how it works foot-work wise. The pedals are a little "did I actually hit that?" but it seems to be okay.

Then I could just add a little effects gizmo type thing and be golden.