SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - PRS Custom 22 10 Top in Black Slate

MonkeyemmoMonkeyemmo Frets: 13
edited December 2013 in Guitars £
Hi everyone, I'm looking to either sell or trade my PRS Custom 22. Really is a lovely guitar in both condition, looks and sound. Created in 2009 she has been well looked after by myself from new, never left my house, except to go to my tech guy for her annual service and set up.

Reason for sale/trade is that I've acquired a 2013 PRS Custom 24 in November, with the 5 way blade switch and pattern thin neck which I prefer and this one hasn't really been played since which is a crime in itself. 

Price £1400 which includes case etc. Trades, show me what you've got, obviously of equal (or greater value as may be able to put some to it).  What I've got so far in the collection Fender USA Deluxe  Strat, Ibanez RG J Custom, Les Paul Axcess, Taylor 814ce & PRS as stated. You may have guessed I like thinner necks which really only condition if you would. 

New to this forum but I do trade under the same name on eBay with 500+ 100% feedback to give you an indication who you are dealing with and was previously on Musicradar.

Thanks for looking

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28397
    I had a PRS CU22. Sweet sweet guitars, total peaches. I only sold it as it was too 'pristine' for an old hack like me. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28444
    Taylor T3?  Perfect condition.  With proper original Taylor case.

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • Thanks for the offer, however, I'll respectfully decline. They are a nice guitar and would have jumped in for a T5 model. Cheers
  • Weekend bump! Still looking to see what people have to trade.
  • I have a PRS ltd Korina Mira with hollow birds. Wide thin neck as you state you like. Pretty much mint condish. Also have a absolutely mint classic vibe custom telecaster in sunburst. (Only played it about an hour and only in the house). I'd expect to trade both and perhaps add some of my handbuilt pedals or some cash if you were interested.
  • JoesaJoesa Frets: 86
    Mint Musicman Axis SuperSport trem in vintage quilted 'burst with rosewood board?  
  • MonkeyemmoMonkeyemmo Frets: 13
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for the offers but I've narrowed it down to wanting a Gibson Les Paul with a slim neck or a PRS custom 22 STOPTAIL version, with or without cash your way for the right guitar.
  • Weekend bumpage!