SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Pedals (inc. FCB1010 w/Uno chip)

What's Hot
Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22446
edited November 2014 in FX £
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/630473/101_FUJI/PedalsforSale.jpg

FCB1010: Comes with the Uno chip. It's in perfect condition. I don't really want to post it however, so collection only at £80. Pics to follow.

Seymour Duncan Twin Tube: Doesn't come with power supply. Perfect condition otherwise. £95.

Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter. Doesn't come with power supply. Perfect condition otherwise. £80.

Boo TS808 clone. Perfect condition. Velcro on the bottom. Has fancy lights in the bottom to make it look like it is hovering. Pretty pretty. £35.

MXR Micro Amp. Velcro on the bottom. Perfect condition otherwise. £40.

TC Electronics Nova Mod. This one has seen some mods and been in the wars a bit. Has a hole drilled into the side of it where an extra jack used to be. The 2nd footswitch scrolls presets, and tap tempo will most likely never work due to the circuit board tracks being damaged during modification. But it does work, and produces a wide range of modulation sounds. Can be noisy in front of an amp (all of the Nova pedals are like that) but is great in the loop. Looking for £60.

All of the smaller pedals I will post for an extra £6. Or collection of course.
3reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22446
    bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump. Open to offers. Not really looking for any swaps, but try me perhaps. No right handed instruments though please ;)
    Don't know why someone would be a dick and LOL at a classifieds thread, but hey... whatever....

*bump*
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    I wowed it, for the FCB1010 with Uno - getting and installing the chip would cost £50
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
    bump. Offers considered.
    bump.
    Bump.