Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Unable to connect the washing machine to the net..

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24843
    I wonder how long it will be before Ann Summers products can be controlled from the net !

Err... (PROBABLY NSFW)

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I wonder how long it will be before Ann Summers products can be controlled from the net !

Err... (PROBABLY NSFW)

Anne summers durex victorias secret due to recent government legislatiion you could be due a refund if ................... 
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6414
    re:IoT - best application I've heard about was after the Japanese Tsunami. 

People (well computer nerds) plugged in Gieger counters and built a volunteer radiation/fallout detection grid.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I wonder how long it will be before Ann Summers products can be controlled from the net !

Err... (PROBABLY NSFW)

I need a new lady in my life, I have loyalty points on there going to waste.
    My V key is broken
  • holnrew said:

Err... (PROBABLY NSFW)

I need a new lady in my life, I have loyalty points on there going to waste.
    Hmmm I have loyalty points as well.. I don't fancy getting a virus with online sexual gratification.  ipox !

• fastboyfastboy Frets: 166
    I'm not a total Luddite - I get that turning on your central heating remotely from your phone could be useful - but a washing machine?

Isn't this inventing a solution to a problem which doesn't exist?

Cookers would make sense - pre-heating your oven (this isn't a euphemism) before you get home would be good.

May be the 'internet ready bath' which could run you a bath ready for when you get in?

Kettles?

After that, I'm struggling with the concept....
    Guessing for people who are still on the old Economy 7 type packages where energy is cheaper at certain times of day / night and they are at work. 

Could also be good for people on solar panels as well who generally generate optimum electricity between 11am and 4pm and again same scenario. Again, touch gimmicky as for these scenarios if your washing machine has a timer you could set that of course instead of starting it from your app.

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137

What's a washing machine?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Something which doesn't exist in Margate..........

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• What's a washing machine?

Like this, but WiFi enabled

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom