More EU Madness?

What's Hot

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• It's not April yet :-O
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • About time. We've got some awful oven gloves at home that are no way fit for purpose. About time we had proper standards for safety equipment like this.

>:)
  • About time.

My marigolds are rubbish for getting food out of the oven, some thing needs to be done about it! :-t
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • imaloneimalone Frets: 748
    20%. Wonder where they pulled that number from. If it's where I think then I hope they were wearing gloves.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    The 20% is bollocks .. my wife buys pro washing up gloves and yes they're more expensive [she says under 10%] but they last ten times longer. Amazon sells them.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited November 2014
    We all know it's not about grip though is it.  They simply just want to guarantee that when they walk into Lidl or Morrisons and buy a pair  they won't rupture when they are fisting their MEP mates and impoverished runaway rentboys, all coked up in their 5 million boudoir penthouse apartment, whilst burning Euros and Fifty pound notes for fun.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @Sambostar i wasn't sure whether to give you a lol or a wis so I gave you a wow instead
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • @Sambostar i wasn't sure whether to give you a lol or a wis so I gave you a wow instead

...or a mild sedative possibly? :-B
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom