send shit ;)

What's Hot
"Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    I can think of quite a few likely recipients!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I thought this might have been a spoof for SendItNow who are possibly the most useless attempt at a business I have ever encountered.
  • I thought this might have been a spoof for SendItNow who are possibly the most useless attempt at a business I have ever encountered.
    not a BT customer, then?
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    not a BT customer, then?
    No, I was considering signing up at the weekend though. Then I remembered my previous experience with them and decided to avoid.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • My issue would be if they did what Amazon and group parcels to save on delivery costs.  I want to watch the news and see Cameron open 600 individual boxes of shit marked 'URGENT' rather than take a peek in the back of a skip full of shit and turn it away.  I would definitely need clarification on this before using them.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16065
    edited November 2014
    turds in the post is nothin' new....everybuddy over 50 gets tae  poke an' post (p&p) a jobby
    tae be or not tae be
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745

I was dismayed to find, having waited over two weeks for delivery and taking time off work to wait in for three scheduled courier deliveries which failed to show, that my shit was left in a bin with no signature taken in receipt for it.  I was further disappointed to find that the shit was not fresh as stated, it was stale, probably at least 20 days old in my estimation and it had started to decompose.  Further I even suspect it may have been horse shit when I clearly ordered Donkey shit.

This company let me down.  They also let my girlfriend down too as unbeknownst to her, I was going to use this shit to make some fresh soup for her.

Avoid.  Do not use.  Conmen.

Utterly disappointed.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom