SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Mesa/Boogie 'Half Back' 4x12(Sold)

nikolas7333nikolas7333 Frets: 74
edited January 2015 in Amps £
Up for sale is my Mesa/Boogie Half Back 4x12. 

This is a great cabinet from the 1980s. The half back cabs were designed with the Mark Series in mind, and are generally considered to be one of the best cabinets Mesa/Boogie have ever made.  
The cabinet features a half open, half closed design, resulting in a huge but dynamic sound with a very open high end and tight lows. The cab has the option to be fully closed if you buy the extra piece of wood required from Mesa, making it very versatile. The 4x12 is loaded with two Celestion Black Shadow speaker(top half) and two celestion vintage black shadow speaker (bottom half).
There are a few scuffs on the corners along the top, and some of the finish has been worn off on the handles, but generally speaking it is in good condition and fully functional.
Due to the size and weight of the cab, I would prefer the cab to be collected. I'm based in south west London. Looking for £350 ono.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments