Arthur the Awesome Dog

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    edited November 2014

While many indigenous tribes around world have trial by fire, combat, or hunting; giving a cat a worming tablet is a test of manhood for the modern urban fellow.

Many try, few succeed.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_fx said:
    Cats are wankers.
    Have you ever seen a cat wank?
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • While many indigenous tribes around world have trail by fire, combat, or hunting; giving a cat a worming tablet is a test of manhood for the modern urban fellow.

Many try, few succeed.

See, I don't understand the problem. Just deactivate the cat, and pop the pill in. Job done.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The main thing is cats are not fully domesticated unlike dogs, but they can be very sociable animals when they want to.
    Now what if humans had decided that they'd use cats as working animals rather than wolves, would we now have pet big cats that do everything we ask of them?

Our little mutt (Jack Russel/Dachs cross) is not a highly trained dog (but much brighter than our beagle we used to have) and it often acts like a well behaved cat.
  • While many indigenous tribes around world have trail by fire, combat, or hunting; giving a cat a worming tablet is a test of manhood for the modern urban fellow.

Many try, few succeed.

See, I don't understand the problem. Just deactivate the cat, and pop the pill in. Job done.

Mind blown :D

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• Drew_fx said:
    Cats are wankers.
    Dogs are worse for wanking, they have no shame and they look like like idiots as they slowly twirl around on their arses.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • 1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sinbaadisinbaadi Frets: 1328
    Wonderful story.  I would also be too soppy to leave him behind.  Off to play with my dog :)
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Drew_fx said:
    Cats are wankers.
    Have you ever seen a cat wank?

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @Drew_fx never seen the like of that before. wow. Gibson (my first cat) didn't go to the vet's for his "little operation" until after he got old enough to know what he should be doing. He used to put his back paws on a woolly jumper I'd left on the bedroom floor, and pull it up beneath him with his teeth, hold it taut, and hump it.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    @Drew_fx never seen the like of that before. wow. Gibson (my first cat) didn't go to the vet's for his "little operation" until after he got old enough to know what he should be doing. He used to put his back paws on a woolly jumper I'd left on the bedroom floor, and pull it up beneath him with his teeth, hold it taut, and hump it.
    LADCAT.