Incoming NPD- it's ordered, and will be here.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7853
    edited November 2014

So you're worried that Pete may be pissed of because off by issues surrounding your private life?  Well if he is then that's not very PC is it?
    but he is PC, as am I.

;)
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22252
    edited November 2014
    Gassage said:
    Quite seriously, I used to get on like a house on fire with Pete. been to dinner with him, used to send him a bottle of Rjoja at Xmas etc. I don't anymore, thanks to my ex, who threatened to sue him after me and he had split (my and ex and I) and Mark tried to use all of my pedals (bought through a music business for VAT purposes we co-owned) as a weapon in court.

He had solictors writing to PC requesting copy invoices etc and I've not had the courage to speak to Pete since, which is a huge shame.

It was very very messy. So I order it all through Charlie Chandler now.

The most infuriating thing is this- as I left my ex so my Electic Mistress Super Flanger (Pete made 25 ever) landed and Mark shoved it straight on eBay to piss me off (it worked.) He sold it on a one day auction for £600. It should fetch upwards of £2500.

That's the sort of relationship drama that could turn a man straight :D

Images of Kramer versus Kramer with Pete in the middle are going through my head... 

• Young James, is that yours for sale on the 'bay ?
  • As a totally self confessed pedal addict, I'm intrigued by PC. I cannot fathom how on earth they can justify the price tags. I mean that not as a criticism as I have no experience of them, I just can't get my head around it. I can perhaps at a stretch make peace with a pedal up to about £400 or so, but thousands? - how??
  • TheCountTheCount Frets: 274
    Easy, people pay it, and he's got em queuing out the door;) There was another thread recently on this that was pretty interesting