SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: NEW LOW PRICE FS: Dr Z Mazerati £500

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Hey Fretfinder you fool...why dont you ask jimmyguitar about the Matchless Nighthawk I sold him?

Clean transaction, and hes happy with the amp and hes also buying me Dr Z.

So what if I didn't want to drive 2 hrs to buy your guitar? BIG DEAL!!! get over it you girl.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 23193
    edited December 2014
    Casual sexism: always the way to win an argument. 

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16678
    OH DEAR
    chill out ;its only a bloody guitar ;not saving lives here you know
    ok -so one of you is geographically challenged and the other is a bit precious
    So what ,we're all odd in our own ways..........anyway now I've insulted you both so you can get together ,kiss and make up and jointly plan my demise....................for goodness sake much worse things happen in life !
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
    so is this amp actually sold or not ?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • it is going to be sold today. Dropping it off today!!
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 10104
    edited December 2014
    guitarman said:
    Hey Fretfinder you fool...why dont you ask jimmyguitar about the Matchless Nighthawk I sold him?

Clean transaction, and hes happy with the amp and hes also buying me Dr Z.

So what if I didn't want to drive 2 hrs to buy your guitar? BIG DEAL!!! get over it you girl.
    @guitarman this is nowt to do with me, so you can tell me to butt out if you want...

BUT, this whole fantastic forum is built on integrity and playing nicely together. Sure every now and again, someone will pinch someone else's crayons and it kicks off a bit...

But on the whole we try to avoid this.

Now, I'm not doubting your integrity here, and simple communication would have helped maybes...

...and the girl in question, sorry @fretfinder... could have simply got on and realised that you had changed your mind. That's cool, just let em know...

Sanks for listening.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • @up wisdom there. Play nice guys, I've had nothing but absolute fantastic transactions on this forum and wish you all the same!
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31591
    Wot @wazmeister said. And frankly, if you can't be bothered to buy something, have the courtesy to let them know.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• I think we're all missing the point here. Since when did a higher-wattage Dr Z go for £500??? That's a F*CKING STEAL!!!!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • A smooth transaction and a nice guy, super happy with the amp too ;) can't wait to crank it tomorrow...
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1641
    I think we're all missing the point here. Since when did a higher-wattage Dr Z go for £500??? That's a F*CKING STEAL!!!!

true dat. But these days if it had half the watts it would have fetched twice the bunce

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • So true. The smaller Amps are much more deseireable these days.