Would this Work? True Bypass Looper with 2 amps..

welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1818
edited November 2014 in FX
OK,

JOYO PXL Live - 4 + 4 loops

1st 4 are "front end" - drives, vibe

2nd 4 are "fx loop" - chorus, delay, reverb

All currently serving my Shiva..

However, later this week there's a Mojado 6v6 Bogner arriving at the door and I've been thinking about integrating into the setup for that organic/break up type of sound - the Mojado is a single channel, no frills amp but I would like to run some of the "fx loop" type effects into it - it has a PowerAmp in connection on the back..

and this is what I'm thinking....still awake at the back?

if I run the final Loop's Send (I only 3 of the 4 anyway in the fx loop) into the Poweramp In of the Mojado, will I effectively be using the preamp of the Shiva (with all onboard reverb etc and the delays that are being fed by the Shiva's Send signal) into the Mojado?

If so, this means I can have a presets that effectively switches in the Mojado and switches out the Shiva poweramp (as the return will be disconnected by an unplugged return in the final loop)

Does you head hurt? mine does...especially as this possible stroke of genius or epic fail came to me when driving into work...and I can't get home until tonight to test my theory in principle with another amp....
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments