SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fs: Gibson Les Paul Junior Singlecut - SOLD

What's Hot
saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
edited November 2014 in Guitars £
Hi All

Just testing the water to see if anyone is interested in my 2005 Gibson Les Paul Junior Singlecut. It's one of the glossy ones which are much nicer than the late satin ones. It has had a few upgrades - Faber stopbbar/ bridge, CTS Pots and 50s style wiring.

It is a gorgeous guitar and in great condition with barely a mark on it. All I can see after scrutinising it is a very slight tiny ding on and edge of the body on the edge and a few very slight worming marks from a belt buckle from the original owner. Will try to photograph but they are really hard to capture on camera.

A very reluctant sale as I never thought I would part with this one but I now have a TV yellow double cut junior so this gets less playtime.

Comes with a Gibson gigbag.

Located in Newcastle Upon Tyne - £440 collected or can post for an extra £20

No trades thanks, sale only

Please pm with any questions

Grab yourself a nice Christmas Present

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1656
    edited November 2014
    I'll have it.

PM incoming.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thats lovely!!
  • Thanks it has generated a lot of interest just no firm sale yet as everyone needs to sell something else first to fund it lol :)
  • saxosim said:
    Hi All

Just testing the water to see if anyone is interested in my 2005 Gibson Les Paul Junior Singlecut.

I think it's safe to say you've come to the right place for people interested in Les Paul Juniors ;)
  • saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    edited November 2014
    Thanks lol yes very true :)

Anyway LP junior now sold to streethawk payment received thanks :)
  • Damn!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Well.. That didn't hang around long..!

so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.