My 13 yr old daughter just beat me at arm wrestling!

What's Hot
axisusaxisus Frets: 28389
Flipping heck! She's a tough cookie! Came back from TKD wanting to arm wrestle mrs A (who is a black belt). Mrs A declined, so I jokingly said I'd have a go. I've actually got pretty big arms, but my shoulder joints are a bit knackered now I'm the wrong side of 50. I was amazed at how strong she was! Relentless pressure, and after a few seconds my shoulder was not enjoying it! I thought I'd add some strength and get it over with but she stayed determined and I had to concede! The police came to her school recently and invited kids to attack a riot shield, her friends were wimpy but she hit it so hard that the officer was amazed - she damaged the riot shield!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Awesome... I think!

• my 13 year old daughter is nearly 6ft with size 8 feet, absolutely bonkers how quick she has grown.

she has a part time job at a hair salon round the corner and I was nipping shop the other night and walked past and seen her giving a customer a coffee and getting her ready for a hair wash and I nearly wept, in a good way mind but I am struggling a bit, she has grown up so fast. :(