Selling a PS Vita - advice please

Before anyone says this should be moved to the classifieds, I'm not listing it at this precise moment. I'd simply like to ask about security.

I couldn't give a stuff about my game data (it's no secret I'm shit), but it's a wi-fi version, and I've downloaded a game from my Playstation account, and also used the wi-fi password so it can use my home wi-fi.

Do I need to delete any info that may have been imported/placed on it for my own identity security and if so how do I do it safely, or am I being a cyber knob and I have nothing to worry about cos the chances of it being bought by that sort of scumbag are so remote as to make winning the lottery a genuine possibility?

Thanking you for any sensible advice which follows.
If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• yep much like a phone/computer etc... you need to restore to factory default(in the settings/security IIRC)

unless dirt cheap its a bad time to be selling, current Black Friday deals are seeing the PS Vita Slim with the Lego games bundle for £129 (Argos and Game I think)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom