SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Price drop! FS Marshall Vintage Modern 2x12 combo-£250 Pics added

What's Hot
Flagg1976ukFlagg1976uk Frets: 4
edited October 2015 in Amps £
Evening all, I've finally decided to part with my Vintage Modern combo. 50w, 2x12, High and Low dynamic modes, you know the score. Comes with original footswitch and Marshall dustcover. Takes pedals well, especially in the Low Dynamic mode and is loud enough to gig unmic'd without blowing the roof off a small pub....it's capable of that too of course.

Looking for £250, collection or local-ish delivery (I'm just outside Dundee) would be preferred due to the weight but I'm happy to arrange postage at cost.

Only bad things? A small lift in the tolex and some scuffing to the back. Entirely my fault and a source of personal annoyance as I generally take better care of my gear. It has been gigged about 20 times since I got it, the most recent earlier this year. I've come to prefer a head and open backed cab is all. Any questions, just ask and I do have some pics...struggling to post anything without being told that the body of the message is too long by a hundred thousand characters!

Pics added thanks to McToot, although they probably should've been part of this original post.

Cheers,

Iain

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2057

You just need to upload to somewhere like Photobucket and then copy and paste the "Direct" link into here using the insert image icon (replacing the text it comes up with).

Sounds a faff but isn't and having a Photobucket account is both free and very useful if you buy and sell half even as much as us lot...!

Good luck with the sale

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• McToot,

You're absolutely right and I'm absolutely a muppet for not remembering that last night! Much obliged.

• Price drop bump.
  • Pre-Easter thread resurrection bump.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Price drop bump...£280
  • Long forgotten price drop bump. £250.
  • automotoneautomotone Frets: 3
    Is this still for sale?