SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLDPrice drop!Blackheart bh5 with another price drop! And free delivery

jimboflojojimboflojo Frets: 122
edited October 2013 in Amps £
Hey all, thinking of moving all this stuff on as playing more at home than anything and I live in a flat- this is a great sounding amp and cab which if course sounds at its best turned up! First up is a Blackheart bh5 head modded by alnicomagnet to sound more marshally, here's the details from the website:My "Little Plexi" kit, has been developed to give the Little Giant a general increase in sound quality, specifically: more clarity, more definition, more BITE! It also re-voices the amp to give a typical "Marshall crunch" sound when pushed hard. Critical components in the signal path are upgraded to boutique grade items, including Mallory 150M Series capacitors, silver mica capacitors, and carbon composition resistors, for a more authentic vintage valve sound. Tone stack is converted to Marshall, giving more mids and a richer warmer sound. Lastly, the annoying raspy heater buzz (when the "VOLUME" is set around 7) is reduced. The above mods give the amp more clarity and note definition, making it more enjoyable, more inspiring, and more involving to play through. Boutique valve tone heaven at a bargain basement cost! The valves were upgraded too and it has a carling standby switch and last and least Marshall style knobs! I bought it direct for £250, it still looks new- I'm looking for £165 Next a montage 112 cab loaded with a eminence wizard- great cab built with lightweight birch ply has a panel on back so can use it open or closed back, it's in good condition there are a few marks but its solid - looking for £115 loaded with the eminence wizard. I'd take 250 for the lot for a quick sale! I'm in SE London but can meet 1/2 way if u need. I also travel down to Somerset a fair bit so could meet on the way too if u based around there. Will get some photos up shortly but if u might be interested pls let me know! Sorry about the mega post
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments