SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Badgerific made delay with tap tempo and mod £65

ftumchftumch Frets: 683
edited October 2013 in FX £
£80 Posted. I had this made special for me by badgerific over at MR. It's an analogue voiced Digital delay, button on the left is on/off and the button on the right is tap tempo. The top left knob is volume, bottom left is feedback. The two knobs on the right control the modulation which is a warbley bendy kinda vibrato. The switches are, double/normal time, straight/dotted eighth/the third setting I'm not sure. And the last switch controls the speed of the modulation I think. The led on the left indicates on/off , the led on the right flashes in time with the repeats and the one in the middle flashes to the modulation. When he made it for me he gave me the option of having one or two chips in it, I only had one put in as I don't really use long delay times, consequently the repeats will distort a little if set for too long a delay time. There is another empty slot inside which I presume will take another chip to extend the delay time, if badgerific were about he would be able to confirm this. He had a bit of a problem with the finish which didn't bother me cos it's down on my board but the epoxy pooled a little around the bottom edges. I'll take some better pics and load them up but here it is. I'm gonna be really really sorry to see this go cos it I had it made to include everything I needed in a delay and I love it but real estate is at a premium unfortunately and I need to have a reshuffle so sadly it's gotta go. I paid quite a few quid for this and I know I'll never get anywhere near what I paid for it, considering what it does I think £90 posted is a very fair price, if you disagree let me know. I've done loads of deals over at MR under the name dewar54. Any questions feel free to ask. Sorry for the big block of writing but I'm doing this on my phone. http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m544/kevinstead/A81F02DD-5C3B-4010-BFE9-894547F9B2D5-2878-000002AA5396C62A_zps1e15543d.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments