Triangle distortion?

What's Hot
hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
I was poking around in denmark street the other day and I saw something, basically its a distortion/fuzz in the shape of a triangle, sized so it can clip on to your guitar and you can twiddle the knobs for Muse-style fuzz factory horrible noise. Someone was messing around with one in the store.

All I remember seeing on the box was "triangle" though and googling "triangle fuzz" just gives me a load of big muff clones, does anyone know the name of the company?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    Just what I need, a big, red, shit sounding triangle on the front of my guitar. Definitely one for the bin.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    Yeah I'm tempted to get it but it seems like more a fun toy than something I'd ever use live.
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    I rather like it except that I would find having to switch it on with the little switch to be too much of a faff as it seems a little hidden by the volume knob (this is why we have pedals!) and having to switch it between guitars in a set would be a pain.
  • How many decades ago since Dan Armstrong did basically the same? We're all using those now... 8-}
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    How many decades ago since Dan Armstrong did basically the same? We're all using those now... 8-}

Haha- yeah. I recently unearthed my old Maxon Bass Boost- a little square thing that plugs directly into the guitar's output like the Dan Armstrong things. Well, not Strats of course!
    Thing is, It sounds great, but again, it's just too much effort to switch it on or off whilst playing.