SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Lazy J Cruiser (SOLD), Line 6 M5(REDUCED) and Diago Showman (REDUCED)

crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11726
edited December 2014 in FX £
I'm having a bit of a clearout.

Lazy J Cruiser - NOW SOLD
This is a great pedal but it's a lot of money to have tied up in something that's not on my board.

There is a small chip in the paint (ringed in red)

This comes in its original box.  It does have velcro on the bottom.  After £165 ppg delivered.

Line 6 M5 with box, power supply etc.

After £70 £65ppg delivered for this.

Diago Showman Pedalboard

I did cut a slot in the side to make best use of space.  I have Wah first in the chain and the side of the case used to get in the way of the lead.
The carpet is not in the best state, but it's usable.  It can be succcessfully replaced with cheap carpet tiles if necessary.

£50 £45 for the pedalboard collected.  It's too heavy to post, and I don't have a suitable box.

I'm in West London.  For the Cruiser and M5 I'll give discounts for collection, or I could meet up in Central London.  I may be able to deliver the pedalboard locally for petrol money.

I'm not after trades.  I've just bought a Kemper and am trying to slim down my pedal collection.  I may also be adding a Fulltone GT500 and Fulltone Catalyst in coming days if anyone is interested.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments