SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Weber MiniMass Attenutor and Valve Clearout

crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11726
I've just bought a Kemper and am having a bit of a clearout of valve related stuff that I won't need any more.  I've got various spare valves that I don't need for the valve amps that I'm keeping, plus a Weber MiniMass.

Weber MiniMass
As you can see in the second picture this is the older 50W version.  It doesn't have the Eq controls of the newer version.  Some of the finish is coming off but it works fine.

I'm after £50ppg delivered for this.

Various Valves

I do have pictures of all the valves if anyone is interested.  Send me a message with your email and I'll email them.  All prices are ppg delivered.

12AT7
I bought a lifetime's supply of NOS 12AT7 type valves when my main amp was a Deluxe Reverb clone, which used 12AT7s for the reverb driver and phase inverter.  None of the valve amps I still have use 12AT7s so there are some high quality 12AT7s going spare here.

2 x Mullard CV4024 BNIB.  These were bought new from Watford valves a few years ago.  £12 each.
1 x Mullard CV4024 in original box.  Doesn't have the tissue paper wrapping and may have had some use, although I think it is new.  £10
1 x Mullard CV4024 not in box.  I think this is used but good.  Would have taken it out of the amp and put a modern one in when I sold the amp.  £8
2 x GE 12AT7 BNIB £12 each
1 x JAN Phillips 12AT7 in box.  I think this may have had light use - maximum a few months until I decided I preferred Mullards.  £8
1 x Brimar 12AT7.  This is one I picked up on Ebay as a used valve. £5 on it's own to cover postage, but I'll chuck it in with one of the others for £3.

JAN 5751 in box - I think it's Phillips but not sure. £15
Jan 5751 not in original box.  I think this one had a few months use.  £10

EL84.  I have 7 of these.  2 Harma (probably a matched pair), 2 Electroharmonix (again probably a matched pair), and 3 Sovtek EL84Ms.  These are all used, and sold as used.  AFAIK they all work but some of them a bit tired, and some might rattle in a combo, but you could probably find a couple of good ones in here for use in a Valve Junior or similar.  It's going to cost me a bit to package these safely and post them so I'll say £10 for the lot.

EZ80.  2 of these that I bought as used on Ebay years ago.  One is Brimar, and the other is unknown brand.  £6 for the pair to cover postage and packing etc.

I've priced these what I believe is sensible and slightly below what they seem to be going for on Feebay.

If you want to buy multiple valves I can do a discount as I'll be able to save on post and packing costs.

If anyone wants to collect I am in West London.  Again I can discount this as I'll save on post and packing.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom