NPD! -

DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2171
I have pretty much got the pedals for my long awaited pedal board sorted (famous last words). The missing link was a decent mild overdrive pedal.
I finally realised that I'm not going to find a decent tube screamer. Or one that I can bond with. Had a jap TS9 with the fabled JRC chip, that was the only one I liked. Anyway I've tried hand wired TS808 clones, various TS9s etc etc. I've had a Jet Driver for the last year or so, just gathering dust. And yeah it's okay, more of a boost pedal. I wanted to px it for a HBE Powerscreamer, the guy in the shop told me it a had a problem with one of the pots. So I ended up with this instead....
[IMG]

Have to admit, I really like it, it's a very versatile pedal. Not full on high gain, chunk chunk. But a really nice fat vintagey overdrive if needs be. So fingers crossed that's it :)" /> Now need to put them altogether!
I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• allicioallicio Frets: 221
    Congrats man! The way huge stuff really is top notch! Built like a tank too!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom