SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Mesa Boogie DC3( SOLD)

wrinkleygitwrinkleygit Frets: 275
edited January 2015 in Amps £
Sadly I no longer have a need for a giging amp so it it seems pointless to have this gathering dust, probably the best of all the amps I have ever owned, only used twice this year, all the specs & manuals are still available to download from the mesa website , although only a 2 channel amp, foot switching the graphic in & out can effectively turn this into 4 useable channels, the overall master volume can also tame this for home practise,don't let the 30 watt rating fool you these are seriously loud gigging amps, in good order except for some paint missing from the handle ends, cash on collection only ( no trades & I  don't do couriers ) from sunny devon close to m5 junc 28, cheap at only £425

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bee bump a lula
  • new years day bump
  • lentolento Frets: 126
    These are probably the best value Mesa's ever ! Thankfully you are too far away for me to be tempted ....... :)
  • now on hold, mike.
  • gone to a new home ( hope the dog has dried out !!!!!)
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    gone to a new home ( hope the dog has dried out !!!!!)

Dog just about recovered from her icy dip, thanks for the cuppa and a lovely new amp :)