NPD - Fairfield Meet Maude !

What's Hot
RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12026
Finally got one, my first Fairfield Circuitry pedal.  A delay with their compressor built in that costs £100 on its own.

I am not sure how I describe this.  On one hand, I love it, it is so different, it is very unique, with the modulations on full, the repeats are very scattered and random. with the modulations off, it can get some natural delay tones (still very analogue and dark) on one hand but on the other hand, it can be too weird in some settings that I am not sure how it is useful in any of the songs that I like.  The delay also only limited to 500ms so not the longest out there.  The Feed knob is certainly something new to me, can create some really really long feedback kind of sound by just turning it.

It is certainly different enough to warrant me to keep it due to its uniqueness and ease of getting into the psychedelic realm but if I had to pick one delay, this would be too weird to make it on the board.  The Timeline or Panther Cub would be prefer over this for day to day use.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments