SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded In: Xbox One 500GB Titanfall Edition + Kinect and games

Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
edited March 2015 in Misc £
I'm making the switch to get a Sony PS4 in the new year which I figure will work better for me personally, so because of that my not long ago purchased XBox One with Kinect plus games is up for sale.

This is the Titanfall edition with 500GB space, purchased from ASDA just over half way through this year and haven't really used it a lot.  Console works fine it is just a bit dusty.  The included HDMI cable and the headset have not been used.  The Kinect still has some of the transparent film on, I've not really fully used it either, just set it up briefly and found that I didn't really need it/had no interest in using it.

Included is the following:

>Xbox One Console
>Controller
>Kinect
>Mains plug, HDMI and connection cables etc. that came with it
>Headset
>Titanfall (downloadable online)
>Leaflets/manuals

Simply put everything that came with the console when purchased.  Also has two extra games.

>Alien Isolation:  Ripley Edition
>Destiny Collectors Edition

I have not downloaded Titanfall so the code for it that is still there for you to download and play it.

Alien Isolation is new and unopened, so none of the codes have been used there.  Destiny is like new has been opened, I got as far as making my character and then having the server issue which meant I didn't get any further than that (I need to update my router most likely, it's massively old), the codes for the bonus features have not been used.

The only code I have used is the one for the 1 month or free Xbox live Gold membership with the small leaflet it came with.

Pricewise I am after £340, £290, £250 posted which hopefully is fair.  Payment by PayPal, UK sales only.  Now Traded In.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I need to get this gone soon and feel I may have priced it too high anyway so price is now dropped to £290 posted.
  • I'm going to give this one final price drop until the start of next week when I'll just probably do some sort of trade in for a PS4 and sell the games separate.  £250 posted.
  • Messaged you!