Recommend me a pedal that has lots of lights, like a space station

What's Hot
hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
As the title says.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    Strobe tuner? MXR M87 Compressor? Both can be always on.
  • Boss 505 looper - amazing looper and lights up like a Christmas tree !
  • vizviz Frets: 10731
    G-system :)
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72675
    Guyatone Ultron.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Boss TU-1000. 

• Second opportunity of the week to recommend the source audio programmable eq thingy for max flash.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • ROOGROOG Frets: 559
    Boss rt-20 rotary speaker simulation pedal

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    M13 has lots of tiny lights

• FazerFazer Frets: 467
    a lot of the rainger fx stuff has elaborate lights, uk based too
    http://raingerfx.com/
  • has this got anything to do with the strymon 'take a picture of your pedal board lights' festive giveaway?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • noisepolluternoisepolluter Frets: 806
    edited December 2014
    Boss RE-20 space echo has flashy lights AND a Knight Rider-eqsue swooshy thing in the middle.
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30951
    Flight Time!! Numbers too.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4729
    edited December 2014

The header of this thread reminded me of the 1980's Phillips radio ad with Mel Smith & Griff Rhys Jones: The shop bell goes, an East-End jack-the-lad type walks in (Mel Smith) and is faced by a patronising shop assistant (Griff)

Morning squire.   Morning sir. I’d like a videocaster please.  A video recorder. Any one in particular?  Well I’d like it to have some specifications.  Yes. And functions. I must have some functions. And lots of flashing lights, cos I’m technical.   I see, did you have any model in mind?

Well, a friend mentioned the Hari-kiri, kibuki, kissuni, er ka-watchamacallit, you know the Japanese one, the 2000, cos I’m very technically minded, you see.   I can see that, sir. So I want one with all the bits on it, all the Japanese knobs, lights and bits, you know the 2000.   What system? Er, well, er, electrical I think because I’d like to be able to plug it into the television you see. I’ve got a Japanese television.  Have you?

Yeah I thought you’d be impressed, yeah, the 2000, the Hokie Kokie 2000.  Well sir, there is this model. Yeah, that looks smart, yeah. 8 hours per cassette, all the functions that the others have.

Good, yeah, good.  And I know this’ll be of interest: a lot of scientific research has gone into making it easy to operate. Good, mmm, good yeah.   Even by a complete idiot like you.  Yeah ... pardon?  It’s a Philips.  Doesn’t sound very Japanese.  Nah, a Firips. I mean a Firips, it’s a Firips. Yeah, er, well it is a 2000 is it?  Oh in fact it’s the 2022, mmm. 

Mmm, no, nah, nope, it's not tehnical enough, it hasn’t got enough knobs and flashing lights on it, no. Now... what’s that one over there with all the buttons and flashing bits? that looks much more technical like what I’m after!..... ...That’s a washing machine sir!

I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • The boss rotary speaker simulation is magical looking. But as far as something that looks like it belongs on a space station, or possible on the dashboard of a Delorean, I give you the Free the tone Flight Time.