Earthquaker Devices Dirt Transmitter

DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4612
edited December 2014 in FX
I went down to Coda in Stevenage this fine winters day to get a little bit of fuzz in my life.

This was my first time anywhere near EQD's and i gotta say they are smaller than i expected. 

I tried five or six fuzzes and the dirt transmitter was the one for me.. it's main draw is the bias knob which controls the volts going into the pedal which makes it great for spitting gated zero sustain splats CCW up to to a wonderful bright smooth clear fuzz (around 2 - o'clock) to down right mean, sleazy tough bastardness.

https://reverb-res.cloudinary.com/image/upload/a_exif,c_limit,fl_progressive,h_620,q_85,w_620/v1411767500/h3idlhdysjgvoxsfx8ek.jpg

The Dream Crusher sounded good but i can kind of make that sound with an OCD clone and a SC-2.

I was disappointed in the both Terminal and The Cloven Hoof and the two Death by Audio's wernt anywhere near as potent as the Earthquakers (although i am still to try the Apocalypse)

Then i bought a buttplug. THE END
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• shadyshady Frets: 252
    Does a heavier butt plug add more girth and bottom end? Also, is there an audible difference between glass and chrome?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom