SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Bogner speaker cabs 2x12 Comet w/ Salt Pepper and 1x12 Cube Black Tolex w/ Wheat grill.

rocknrollrelicrocknrollrelic Frets: 39
edited May 2014 in Amps £
I have recently received a Friedman brown eye and 4x12 cab which has blown me away. I have some spare Bogner cabs now so if anyone is interested then please get in touch. I am interested in trades but would prefer guitars but if there is anything tasty then I would be open to an amp. Obviously cash is king but feel to make any offers of trades etc!

Bogner 212C 2x12 Closed Back in gorgeous Comet Tolex with salt and pepper cloth. 2x celestion vintage 30s. £595 ono. This cab is stunning and is practically brand new. Comes with Studio Slips cover and original shipping box!

Bogner 112 Cube 1x12 closed back in black tolex and wheat grill. Celestion Classic 80 speaker. Includes D2F fitted padded cover. £350 ono. Great cab which I use with a Silvertone Twin Twelve and is an incredible cab. I adore these cube cabs in the studio and will miss it dearly!

Cheers

Tim
Info@teejfunkymonk.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments