SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Fender Pro Reverb

What's Hot
rapscallionrapscallion Frets: 7
edited December 2014 in Amps £
Looking for an original pro reverb, hopefully silver face but would consider black face

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Sorry, realise this is in the wrong forum, could mods move please?

Sorrysorrysorry!
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4972
    You can change location by going into edit on your original post and then scroll through forum locations at the top, select the right one and save. Simples! ;)
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Oh sweet, cheers pal
  • Lexie1Lexie1 Frets: 135
    Travisthedog has a magnificent Super Reverb up for grabs. Got to worth considering?
  • carlbcarlb Frets: 0
    Not what you're looking for, but in the ballpark... Fender Concert " pro tube" ('93~95). Black-face styling 1x12/60W. I've had this amp since new (still have the receipt, booklet schematic, etc.) and apart from replacing the dire Chinese valves it came with, its as new. It was bought on a GAS whim and I've occasionally used it over the years.
    PCB, but pretty old school. Called Pro-Tube because it has a 100% tube signal path (including valve driven reverb and effects loop). There is a clean channel with T, M B and V and a blackface/tweed voicing switch and an overdrive channel with 2 different gain levels (footswitchable) and its own T M B and V. Its not the 1980's era Concert or the 2000 era Concert. Looks like this...http://www.thevintagesound.com/ffg/concert_protube.html
  • Thats a pretty sweet looking deal, what's the reverb like? Nice big cleans on it?